Click here for Myspace Layouts

Saturday, September 24, 2011

my fren from im 6 years old until now(15y/0)

yup...we meet again...and i want to write my new entry about my friend...she is AISYAH....i love to be her friend...actually she is KPOP LOVER too...but not same with me (B2UTY) she love to be SHINEE's fan...its up to her want to be anyone's fan,rite??if i have some problems...i'll talk to her...i'll tell averything such as when her boyfriend fight with me...haha...i ca't save my secret...seriously...i'll tell her everything...about last 7 months...she involved in one accident between motocycle and car...she were in hospital in 2 month (if im not forget)...i only visit her one time...im so sad look at her condition...i visit her with my siblings...(my brother's)..when i see her conndition...i just want to cry...i don't know why???maybe its because of our relationship...now forget about it...she were very healthy now...she were very happy...and she have a boyfriend...haha..but her boyfriend were not bad...handsome...haha...ok...maybe i've to stop here...i'll write new entry about my friends again...see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment